Safety is Our Way of Life
Every day at BakerTriangle, we seek ways to make the workplace safer for our employees and everyone associated with our projects.
It starts at the top. With 42 years of industry experience, Chairman Steve Baker has focused the company on making sure every employee can return home safely to his or her family at the end of each working day. Our award-winning safety program is proof of that commitment.
- Winner of the 2011 and 2012 TEXO Specialty Contractor Construction Safety Excellence Award – Over 1 million man hours
- Winner of the 2013 AWCI Safety Award for the greatest overall increase in safety, training and awareness in member companies with more than 300,000 man-hours.
- Winner of the 2014 TEXO Specialty Contractor Construction Safety Excellence Award – 700,000 – 1 million man hours
- Eleven out of the past twelve years, BakerTriangle has earned the Platinum STEP Award for project excellence, service and safety; given by the Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC)
- Winner of the TEXO Construction Association Safety Excellence Award in 2009, 2007 and 2006
- The San Antonio office won the 2006 Safe Specialty Contractor of the Year Award, given by the San Antonio chapter of the Associated General Contractors of America (ACG)
- BakerTriangle earned the 2004 Austin Commercial Safety Award, a national honor given by this diversified national general contractor
A continuing commitment
BakerTriangle is, and will continue to be, committed to providing a safe and healthy workplace to all our employees. Creating and maintaining safe workplaces is the responsibility of every BakerTriangle employee. Zero Injuries is our shared goal, and we all work together to achieve it. Our success depends on:
- Realizing that keeping our employees safe is of critical value
- Continuing our management commitment to safety
- Committing our supervisors to follow through
- Maintaining productive attitudes
- Continuing education and training
- Implementation every day, by every employee
Our employees are the most valuable assets at BakerTriangle. We are dedicated to providing a safe and healthy workplace, and we look forward to input and participation by all employees.